Saturday, August 28, 2010

Vintage Baby and Kids

On Thursday, I went to Deli V, one of my favorite restaurants. Visa, the owner and chef is so sweet AND she makes the most fantastic meals. There's always something cooking that's not on the menu, and it's always excellent. Anyway, as I walked out toward the farmer's market, I noticed a new store. It's called Vintage Baby and Kids.

I went in and was just in love with some of the vintage treasures I saw. In addition to the vintage fun, there were lots of hand-made items, like really cute pillowcase dresses. The owner, Lisa was behind the counter and she and I got to talking. We're setting up a meeting to discuss the possibility of some of my hand-made stuff going into her store! Sounds like fun, huh?

0 Let me know what you think!:

Post a Comment