Thursday, August 12, 2010

Au revoir, book!


I struggled with whether or not to sell this amazing book. It was an estate sale treasure, love at first sight. I had visions of it being used at a big wine tasting party held in a barn, or a wonderful western wedding. Since I'm already married, using it for a wedding is out. And as much as I've planned my perfect wine tasting parties in my head, I know that I'm a long way from owning my dream property complete with barn suitable for hosting these parties. So, I decided to list it for sale on Etsy. Well, low and behold...it sold. The best part of this story is that the sweet girl who bought it is getting married. She plans on using the guest book on a rustic old table IN A BARN on her wedding day!!! I am so happy. This book was made just for such a thing.

I send my very best to the bride and her groom. I hope this book gets filled with wonderful thoughts and wishes from her friends and family and that it becomes an heirloom that her family treasures for years to come. Maybe she'll send me a picture of it in use on the big day!
"Legend says whosoever contacts Yucca shall have the best of luck. May the inspiration of this legend rest upon you and guide you rightly, as the legend dictates."

0 Let me know what you think!:

Post a Comment